Joe was born and raised in the Michiana area living in both South Bend, IN and Niles, MI. He graduated from Trinity School at Greenlawn in 2007 and from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota in 2011 with a B.S.B in Finance, Risk Management, and Insurance.
After graduation, Joe started with the Securian Financial network in Minnesota as a Financial Advisor and after four wonderful years in the frozen north, decided to rejoin the South Bend community and join Healy Financial in 2015. He now lives in the South Bend area.
Joe enjoys soccer, golf, fishing, and being outdoors. He is a member of Christians in Commerce and enjoys work in his church community. Joe enjoys working with young professionals and families, especially those in the medical professions.
His areas of specialty include, but are not limited to:
- Holistic Fee-Based Financial Planning and Coaching
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Specialty Specific Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance Strategies
- Debt Management (student loans, personal loans, credit cards)
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Programs (401k, SEP IRA, 403b, Roth IRA)
- Tax Deferred Strategies
- College Funding Programs
Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services